Tell Us What’s Green
Got a green product or service our readers need to know about?
We’re always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in eco-friendly gifts and reusable ways to wrap gifts. Got one you think our readers would love? We’re happy to review it. Please send samples and information to:
Green Gifts Guide, Product Reviews
P.O. Box 911002
Lexington, KY 40591
Tips for Making Our Review List:
We love to recommend products and services that are:
- Sustainable and environmentally responsible
- High-quality, durable, long-lasting (we despise planned obsolescence)
- New, unique, and fun – our readers are looking for scoop on the latest and greatest in green gift giving!
- Local, organic, non-synthetic (made in U.S. or Canada)
- Reasonably priced
- Aesthetically pleasing (packaging included)
- Socially responsible (fair-trade sourcing, charitable, not tested on animals)
- Not marketed with greenwashing tactics
Please include information on your product’s green benefits. Please note that our editorial calendar is generally scheduled 2 to 4 months in advance (especially prior to the holidays), so no worries if you don’t see it right away!
Oh, and for the record, nothing bugs us more than Styrofoam packaging. Please be kind to the planet in your shipping, too.