We love to promote green businesses – from large brands to handmade shops to Fair Trade producers and even bloggers – if you’re sharing sustainability, we’re delighted to share YOU with our readers.
We’re growing… and it benefits your business
Featured by The Nature Conservancy as a top resource on green gift giving and voted among the Top 25 Eco-friendly blogs for two years in a row, we’re proud to add that this year we’ll be among Gifts.com’s panel of judges for the 2012 Giftee Awards.
Some quick stats on Green Gifts Guide:
- Page Views per Month: 11,000 +
- Twitter followers (combined): 5,410
- Facebook friends/fans: 2,792
- And take a peek at all the Green Gifts Guide content pinned to Pinterest boards
We also have opportunities for…
- Sponsored posts (these are our faves) or series of posts
- Advocacy campaigns
- Twitter party feature with Green Gifts Guide, Green Child Magazine, and other eco-friendly resources.
You already know this, but there’s no greenwashing here. We only accept ads that clearly meet our standards.